Duck & Corolla Parasail is dedicated to providing you and your loved ones with a top-tier parasailing experience--from our staff's customer service to our crew member's attire while on the dock and on the boat.
As industry professionals, we know this is hard to come by in the ever-interesting world of water sports, but as husbands and fathers; mothers and wives, you can trust Duck & Corolla Parasail will provide a safe, comfortable, and professional environment for you and your loved ones.
- United States Coast Guard Inspected Vessels Yes
- Company Utilizing All Safety Equipment Available in the Industry for Every Flight Yes
- Company who Adheres to Current WSIA Weather Standards Yes
- Company who Adheres to Current WSIA Equipment Standards Yes
- Company who Adheres to Current WSIA Crew Training Standards Yes
- Captain ∓ Crew Members of Maritime Consortium Yes
- Captain & Crew Subject to Random Drug Screening Yes
- Company with Over 40 Years of Parasail-Exclusive Experience Yes
- Company Running one OCEAN PROS (designed for parasailing) on the Outer Banks Yes
- Fleet Accommodating 12 Passengers at a Time on the Outer Banks Yes
- 100% of Crew CPR & First Aid Certified Yes
- Captain in Duck who has Safely Flown Approximately 30,000 Happy Customers Yes
- Excellent Liability Insurance Yes
- Uses Leading Industry Safety Equipment for Every Flight Yes
- Captain & Crew Conduct Weekly Safety Drills Yes
- Performs Daily Equipment Inspections Yes
- Company has FAA Certificate of Waiver & Authorization to Fly in Designated Area Yes
We scheduled this excursion on the same day we wanted to head out. The crew was very friendly and explained everything thoroughly. The kids enjoyed themselves. I would happily do this again. Thanks Grant!
Great experience! Easy to plan ahead and book reservation via website. All info we needed to know was sent in confirmation email. Bathroom to use onsite upon arrival. Punctual start and end time. Professional and friendly experience, felt safe and would definitely recommend!!
Just a great experience over all! This was my first time parasailing so I was a bit nervous. The two guys that took us out explained everything that was going on and what would be happening. We had booked a 5 pm time frame and a storm was going to be happening then so we were able to change our time frame with no problems. Loved it
Well, we accomplished our first ever parasailing as a family (except for my wife). Of course we did all of the research to find a reputable parasailing company and Corolla Parasailing did not disappoint. The most they will take is 10, plus observers. My wife did not parasail, but for $25, was able to be on the boat and watch everyone and get good pictures. You are strapped in like sitting in a swing and go off the back of the boat. There are two guys on the boat driving and taking care of the parasailers. These two were outstanding and paid great attention to detail. In fact, due to the high winds, my son and I were the last two to parasail for at least part of the day as they would not take the risk of sending others up (we were the last 2 in our group, so all 10 were still able to go). Recommend to wear a swimsuit and tshirt since you may get wet on the boat rides. Also, the guys on the boat make their money off tips. If you don't tip in the website when you since up, bring some cash. Enjoy the adventure!!